Tina Soika discusses the importance of creating an “incredible customer experience,” an expectation that potential clients now have in today’s marketplace.Read More
May 22, 2017 | Marketing |
Expert care and the latest technology may not be enough to compete in today’s hearing care market. Audiologists and hearing aid retailers must position themselves as experts and thought leaders to attract new patients. People in your community are suffering from hearing loss and tinnitus. They are looking for help online. When they find your website, your level of expertise should be clear. You must appear to be more than a provider who happens to work in your market. Prospective patients should see you as a leader in your field. Hearing care professionals use three secret strategies to attract more...Read More
Post informative articles on your practice’s website. This allows you to tap into the Internet search trend by using your site as a gateway for patient education. Educational content is very searchable, and boosts your site visitors and your profile.Read More
May 3, 2016 | Marketing |
If your hearing care practice uses a responsive website, you are more likely to attract patients and retain them.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.