The way Americans seek, pay for, and gauge the effectiveness of medical treatment is changing, and hearing care professionals must take action to ensure their practices survive as well as thrive in the near future.Read More
Ensuring that your hearing care website is optimized for visitors will pay dividends for new as well as current clients of your practice.Read More
For people calling into your office, their first impressions of your hearing care practice—and answers to the important questions they have—hinge almost entirely on the skills of your receptionist.Read More
Are you ready to build the hearing practice of your dreams? In this webinar, Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, shares business tips based on her 30 years of success in private practice.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.