The competition that Costco poses is challenging enough, but how do you separate your hearing practice from others in your local community? Hearing expert Elissa Sorkowitz Lejeune, HIS, tackles this question for the 4MyHearingBiz hearing healthcare community.Read More
Tag: private practice
Is your hearing care practice struggling with how to retain patients in a changing hearing care marketplace? Check out the latest “Ask an Expert” Q&A to see how one expert tackles the patient retention issue!Read More
Are you ready to build the hearing practice of your dreams? In this webinar, Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, shares business tips based on her 30 years of success in private practice.Read More
Jun 30, 2016 | Best Practices |
Assistive listening devices (ALDs) may be a good option for patients who aren’t ready to admit they’re losing some hearing, and can be a way to win them over until they are ready to try hearing aids.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.