Are you proactively managing your online reputation? In a business world driven by Google searches, patients who need your care can be dissuaded if they can’t easily find and contact you, or worse, encounter negative information about your practice.Read More
Tag: practice management
Nov 3, 2016 | Best Practices |
When prospects or loyal patients call your practice, how are phone calls handled? Are all callers treated with exceptional warmth and care? The way you handle calls determines whether prospects become new patients, or other patients return to you.Read More
Oct 22, 2016 | Marketing |
What is eMarketing? It’s electronic marketing to promote your services using digital media. Use your website, emails, and social media to market your hearing practice. Which digital “channels” attract the most patients to your practice?Read More
Struggling to get your practice noticed? Rev up the way you manage it to raise its visibility in the local marketplace! This article outlines 5 key “practice management engines”—to attract more patients and boost your profits.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.