It is just part of the day in the life of an audiologist: new patients. And inevitably, they will have the same questions and concerns that the person before them had. Losing your hearing is a terrifying prospect, but it’s not the only concern patients will have on their minds. If you want to create a more productive environment, which, in turn, will lead to greater retention, consider leading the appointment by addressing patient’s top five concerns right off the bat. Before your patients even have a chance to ask. It Costs Too Much It should come as no surprise that the...Read More
Tag: patient retention
Is your hearing care practice struggling with how to retain patients in a changing hearing care marketplace? Check out the latest “Ask an Expert” Q&A to see how one expert tackles the patient retention issue!Read More
Nov 3, 2016 | Best Practices |
When prospects or loyal patients call your practice, how are phone calls handled? Are all callers treated with exceptional warmth and care? The way you handle calls determines whether prospects become new patients, or other patients return to you.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.