View this video to learn: The four keys to delivering an exceptional patient experience that drives loyalty and referrals: Website – Must be transparent (reasonable pricing, mobile-friendly, include reviews, and availability of services). Convenient Access – Some evening and weekend hours, good parking, and clear signage indicating where the patient needs to go. Online Scheduling Virtual Channels – Providing access to the audiology practice via text or email. How to make long-lasting, durable relationships with your patients Fostering positive encounters: Navigable Facilities No-Wait Visits Respectful Interactions – Patients want to feel as though they are maintaining control and are part of the process. Easy Payment – CareCredit can help create financing solutions for patients. How to customize your marketing to your patient’s needs – Sending patients what’s relevant to their particular situation. Tina Soika discusses the importance of creating an “incredible customer experience,” an expectation that potential clients now have in today’s marketplace. This expectation has been shown to trump other loyalty drivers, such as cost or clinical quality, in importance. One way to garner patient loyalty and a positive customer experience is for office staff to maintain a line of communication with their clients, either by phone or email, as a way to show they are attentive and responsive to current or future needs their patient may have. Additionally, patients want to know their hearing care practice provides...Read More
Tag: patient loyalty
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.