To capture more patient leads, you have to know how your existing patients found you, determine how to spend your marketing dollars, and maximize the value of the content on your website.Read More
Jan 30, 2017 | Marketing |
Allowing your patients to give their views on your website and other marketing channels can enhance your credibility and produce leads for your practice. These testimonials can have a positive influence on new patients who are considering your services, and also on loyal patients’ choices in purchasing hearing care products.Read More
Oct 22, 2016 | Marketing |
What is eMarketing? It’s electronic marketing to promote your services using digital media. Use your website, emails, and social media to market your hearing practice. Which digital “channels” attract the most patients to your practice?Read More
Aug 24, 2016 | Best Practices |
Research shows that growth for your hearing care practice springs from new leads, but where do you find these leads, how do you capture them, and how do you hold onto them? This article covers the “magic seeds” needed to grow your practice.Read More
Aug 17, 2016 | Marketing |
A marketing expert explains why the “customer experience” or “patient journey”—online and beyond—has become the new focus for marketing. Download CareCredit’s free research report on the patient journey to purchasing hearing healthcare.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.