As a hearing care practitioner, you have likely treated patients whose hearing loss can no longer be sufficiently addressed by hearing aids. Depending on the patient’s age, condition, and financial situation, they may be a candidate for a cochlear implant (CI).Read More
Tag: Hearing Review
Apr 18, 2016 | Events |
Attendees of the AudiologyNOW! 2016 Convention in Phoenix, Ariz, enjoyed a special event hosted by The Hearing Review and brought to attendees courtesy of CareCredit on April 13 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Titled “Aligning Pricing and Services with the Patient Path to Purchase.”Read More
Apr 1, 2014 | News & Events |
CareCreditSM, Costa Mesa, Calif, a leading healthcare credit card for more than 27 years, and HearingFUSION, announced yesterday the launch of newly integrated features that provide hearing practices with instant desktop access to program information and payment options that help patients get recommended hearing aids.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.