Share these 5 benefits of timely hearing treatment via your website, blog, newsletters, social media, flyers, and other communication channels to bring more patients to your practice.Read More
Tag: hearing loss
In Part 4 of a series, Dan Quall of Starkey Hearing Technologies demonstrates why hearing healthcare must save independent private practices.Read More
In Part 3 of a series, Brian Taylor, AuD, looks at the unmet needs of individuals with hearing impairment, citing changes in many businesses.Read More
The CareCredit Caring Communities Program is helping make a difference in the hearing health of children with a $25,000 grant donation to the Miracle-Ear Foundation.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.