When a patient enters a practice, they begin looking for “clues” that will either encourage them to engage and choose hearing health or discourage them. In this 2-minute video, Nola Aronson explains how she helps patients feel welcomed and engaged and ensures nobody who is in need of hearing care walks out of her practice without the hearing devices they need.Read More
Tag: hearing care
Jan 23, 2017 | Patient Counseling |
Approximately 35 million in the United States suffer from tinnitus. This article highlights best practices in managing tinnitus. It also provides a summary of tinnitus treatment tools to consider offering at your practice as part of your comprehensive hearing healthcare services.Read More
Nov 17, 2016 | Best Practices |
Did you know that your pricing, efficiency, and productivity are the 3 factors that keep you competitive? This article touches on these 3 key areas and how to improve them to boost your reputation and your profits.Read More
Are you ready to build the hearing practice of your dreams? In this webinar, Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, shares business tips based on her 30 years of success in private practice.Read More
Aug 17, 2016 | Marketing |
A marketing expert explains why the “customer experience” or “patient journey”—online and beyond—has become the new focus for marketing. Download CareCredit’s free research report on the patient journey to purchasing hearing healthcare.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.