Tailor your marketing message to reach a younger demographic of patients who need hearing aids, but are not currently using them. How do you reach these patient prospects, who average about 59 years old? Read our tips, and download a free report from CareCredit on patient behavior.Read More
Tag: hearing aids
Jun 22, 2016 | Expert Center |
How low can your hearing aid prices go before you risk damaging your bottom line or giving away your services for free? An expert offers advice on how to make hearing care more affordable to more patients, and still make a profit.Read More
Struggling to get your practice noticed? Rev up the way you manage it to raise its visibility in the local marketplace! This article outlines 5 key “practice management engines”—to attract more patients and boost your profits.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.