Is your hearing care practice struggling with how to retain patients in a changing hearing care marketplace? Check out the latest “Ask an Expert” Q&A to see how one expert tackles the patient retention issue!Read More
Tag: Elissa Sorkowitz-Lejeune
An expert answers the question: “With all the pessimism about the state of the hearing care industry and the hearing aid market, would you say that the future looks good or bad for private practice owners and, if so, why? Read the latest Q&A here!Read More
Should I be worried that “hearables” or PSAPs from retailers may take business away from my hearing care practice? How much do I need to know about PSAPs and hearables in my practice? Check out the latest Q&A to see how an expert answers these questions!Read More
In this “Ask an Expert” our hearing expert answers the question: A few hearing aid manufacturers have been touting wireless streaming with their newer hearing aids, but how important is connectivity in hearing instruments?Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.