Times are changing. Just ask anyone working in the entertainment industry. Cable companies and home satellite dish providers want their viewers to subscribe to groups of channels. Their viewers prefer to stream individual episodes of shows. Musicians and producers want their fans to buy albums. Their fans prefer to buy songs one at a time, or play them for free on YouTube. In short, new delivery methods are changing expectations. Consumers have more buying power than ever. The proliferation of choices grants us the ability to customize our experience. Older consumers are grateful for the flexibility. Younger consumers have...Read More
Tag: Dennis Van Vliet
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.