You likely don’t need to be told that the audiology business has become significantly more competitive in recent years. Hearing loss sufferers can shop for amplification devices online and at “Big Box” stores.Read More
Tag: CareCredit credit card
Jan 19, 2017 | News & Events |
As part of its 30th anniversary, CareCredit invites cardholders to enter the My Best 30 Sweepstakes, January through March 31, 2017, by visiting carecredit.com/mybest30. Eligible cardholders 18 years of age or older and residents of the US are invited to submit their story of how CareCredit has helped them. Thirty lucky cardholders will be randomly selected to win $1,000.Read More
Aug 22, 2016 | Patient Financing |
In this video, CareCredit’s Matt Boller, vice president of sales, discusses the challenges that are seen every day in hearing care providers’ offices, and explains how a healthcare credit card can help address those challenges.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.