For many, visiting a hearing care professional for the first time may be a stressful or anxiety-filled experience. Patients may not know what to expect at their first appointment.Read More
Oct 2, 2017 | Patient Management |
While the cost of purchasing a hearing aid may seem daunting, it’s a smart investment. Many of these benefits cannot be measured in simple dollar value alone, though.Read More
Sep 18, 2017 | About Us |
Being attentive to your hearing health is important, but it is even more important when you’re diabetic. According to the Better Hearing Institute (BHI), hearing loss is more common in people with diabetes.Read More
Sep 11, 2017 | About Us |
It may be difficult to admit you have a hearing problem, and even harder to actually do something about it. According to the Better Hearing Institute (BHI), people wait, on average, seven years to take action on their hearing loss.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.