Being attentive to your hearing health is important, but it is even more important when you’re diabetic. According to the Better Hearing Institute (BHI), hearing loss is more common in people with diabetes.Read More
Tag: Better Hearing Institute
Sep 11, 2017 | About Us |
It may be difficult to admit you have a hearing problem, and even harder to actually do something about it. According to the Better Hearing Institute (BHI), people wait, on average, seven years to take action on their hearing loss.Read More
Jul 17, 2017 | Patient Management |
Summer is a time of relaxation and repose as warmer weather, vacations, and activities beckon many...Read More
Jun 19, 2017 | Best Practices |
It may be difficult for patients to broach the topic of hearing loss with their doctors....Read More
The new craze for smartwatches, body-worn devices (wearables) and ear-worn devices (hearables) is good news for hearing aid users. Here are 5 things your patients should know about using hearing technology at work.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.