For many patients, the cost to preserve and protect their hearing is prohibitively high. Consider partnering with CareCredit.Read More
Category: Patient Financing
Aug 10, 2017 | Patient Financing |
In “Grow Your Practice,” we discuss the numerous advantages to offering your clients the option of financing the cost of their treatment. By alleviating the anxiety surrounding pricing, you’re allowing your patient to focus exclusively on their health. We demystify the secrets to running a successful practice, with input from audiologists who have figured out how to beat “Big-Box” retail at its own game.Read More
As a hearing care practitioner partnering with CareCredit, your patients will have the option to pay off their treatment plan in easy, monthly installments.Read More
In today’s shifting health marketplace, it’s difficult to know how many other out-of-pocket expenses your clients are dealing with when they walk into your office. Healthcare costs fluctuate on an ever-shifting balance sheet, at times, unpredictably. If your patient has other medical needs, hearing devices may fall into the category of “unnecessary expense.”Read More
Mar 6, 2017 | Patient Financing |
By offering your patients the ability to finance their visits and the purchase of a hearing aid, you can remove a major obstacle to treatment and help increase sales. This article takes a closer look at how it helps your practice.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.