For many, visiting a hearing care professional for the first time may be a stressful or anxiety-filled experience. Patients may not know what to expect at their first appointment.Read More
Category: Patient Counseling
There are proven ways to deal with difficult patients. The more skilled you become at defusing disruptions, the happier and more prosperous you will be.Read More
As a hearing care professional, it falls on you to demonstrate how these devices can improve each patient’s quality of life. We have put together a patient-facing fact sheet to help guide you through that conversation.Read More
Hearing loss is an unfortunate reality that many older people will have to face at some point. According to the National Institute on Aging, one in three people between ages 65-74 have hearing loss, and almost 50% of those older than 75 have trouble hearing.Read More
Jan 23, 2017 | Patient Counseling |
Approximately 35 million in the United States suffer from tinnitus. This article highlights best practices in managing tinnitus. It also provides a summary of tinnitus treatment tools to consider offering at your practice as part of your comprehensive hearing healthcare services.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.