Expert care and the latest technology may not be enough to compete in today’s hearing care market. Audiologists and hearing aid retailers must position themselves as experts and thought leaders to attract new patients. People in your community are suffering from hearing loss and tinnitus. They are looking for help online. When they find your website, your level of expertise should be clear. You must appear to be more than a provider who happens to work in your market. Prospective patients should see you as a leader in your field. Hearing care professionals use three secret strategies to attract more...Read More
Growing your hearing care practice requires more than delivering expert care and exceptional customer service. You also have to find new patients. Here are proven methods for expanding your patient roster.Read More
Jan 30, 2017 | Marketing |
Allowing your patients to give their views on your website and other marketing channels can enhance your credibility and produce leads for your practice. These testimonials can have a positive influence on new patients who are considering your services, and also on loyal patients’ choices in purchasing hearing care products.Read More
Do you need tips on what works best to boost sales at your hearing care practice–particularly in a market with competing forces such as lower-priced products at “big box” retailers like Costco or over-the-counter products online? These 9 tips should help you improve your hearing aid sales.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.