For many patients, their first encounter with your hearing care practice begins in the waiting room. It is imperative that their experience be calming, pleasant, and as stress-free as possible.
Category: Knowledge Center
For many patients, their first encounter with your hearing care practice begins in the waiting room. It is imperative that their experience be calming, pleasant, and as stress-free as possible.Read More
Ensuring that your hearing care website is optimized for visitors will pay dividends for new as well as current clients of your practice.Read More
There are proven ways to deal with difficult patients. The more skilled you become at defusing disruptions, the happier and more prosperous you will be.Read More
No matter where you fall on the political spectrum, the nation’s healthcare system has likely been a frequent topic of conversation. Whether healthcare reform happens, and what shape it will ultimately take, could have a major impact on your practice.Read More
For people calling into your office, their first impressions of your hearing care practice—and answers to the important questions they have—hinge almost entirely on the skills of your receptionist.Read More
One of the major challenges of hearing care is convincing people to take preventative steps to protect their hearing before irreversible damage occurs.Read More
You likely don’t need to be told that the audiology business has become significantly more competitive in recent years. Hearing loss sufferers can shop for amplification devices online and at “Big Box” stores.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.