Though public transportation is thought to be better for the environment in that it reduces...
Category: Knowledge Center
Though public transportation is thought to be better for the environment in that it reduces...Read More
Studies have shown a link between cardiovascular disease and hearing loss. According to the Better Hearing Institute (BHI), a 2009 study concluded that patients with low-frequency hearing loss should be considered “at-risk” for cardiovascular issues in the future.Read More
Employers are required to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with hearing loss, according to the Americans with Disabilities Act. What are some ways employers can make it easier for hearing impaired individuals to cope in the workplace?Read More
Migraine—a neurological disease that causes severe head pain, nausea, sensitivity to light, and other symptoms—is the third most prevalent illness worldwide, affecting 12% of the population, according to the Migraine Research Foundation.Read More
Hearing loss is one of the most prevalent conditions to affect the public. According to the Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA), it’s the third most common physical condition after arthritis and heart disease.Read More
Many hearing care professionals count email among the mediums they utilize to reach out to physicians and build their referral networks. But many fail to fully capitalize on the power and reach of this important marketing tool, according to email marketing expert Brad Dodson.Read More
4MyHearingBiz talked to Gentile about his tinnitus experience and the ways in which he’s tried to raise awareness of a health condition that affects nearly 15% of all Americans.Read More
Patients and their primary-care physicians both stand to benefit from a referral to a qualified hearing healthcare practitioner.Read More
The way Americans seek, pay for, and gauge the effectiveness of medical treatment is changing, and hearing care professionals must take action to ensure their practices survive as well as thrive in the near future.Read More
For many patients, their first encounter with your hearing care practice begins in the waiting room. It is imperative that their experience be calming, pleasant, and as stress-free as possible.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.