The competition that Costco poses is challenging enough, but how do you separate your hearing practice from others in your local community? Hearing expert Elissa Sorkowitz Lejeune, HIS, tackles this question for the 4MyHearingBiz hearing healthcare community.
Category: Expert Center
For people calling into your office, their first impressions of your hearing care practice—and answers to the important questions they have—hinge almost entirely on the skills of your receptionist.Read More
The competition that Costco poses is challenging enough, but how do you separate your hearing practice from others in your local community? Hearing expert Elissa Sorkowitz Lejeune, HIS, tackles this question for the 4MyHearingBiz hearing healthcare community.Read More
Is your hearing care practice struggling with how to retain patients in a changing hearing care marketplace? Check out the latest “Ask an Expert” Q&A to see how one expert tackles the patient retention issue!Read More
An expert answers the question: “With all the pessimism about the state of the hearing care industry and the hearing aid market, would you say that the future looks good or bad for private practice owners and, if so, why? Read the latest Q&A here!Read More
Should I be worried that “hearables” or PSAPs from retailers may take business away from my hearing care practice? How much do I need to know about PSAPs and hearables in my practice? Check out the latest Q&A to see how an expert answers these questions!Read More
In this “Ask an Expert” our hearing expert answers the question: A few hearing aid manufacturers have been touting wireless streaming with their newer hearing aids, but how important is connectivity in hearing instruments?Read More
In our “Ask an Expert” column you can get your questions answered by experienced, successful hearing practice owners and practitioners who have first-hand knowledge about the business of hearing care. Read the latest Q&A here!Read More
Are you ready to build the hearing practice of your dreams? In this webinar, Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, shares business tips based on her 30 years of success in private practice.Read More
CareCredit’s Provider Locator program puts your practice on the map so new clients can find you. Is your location as visible as possible? Raise your online profile via the Provider Locator program to help patients navigate the path to your practice.Read More
How low can your hearing aid prices go before you risk damaging your bottom line or giving away your services for free? An expert offers advice on how to make hearing care more affordable to more patients, and still make a profit.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.