“Returns for credit can be reduced by following these steps,” Dr Kasewurm.Read More
By clearly stating, effectively communicating, and following through on your goals, you will put the necessary processes in place to ensure your success.Read More
In Part 2 of a series, Amyn Amlani, PhD, explains his research involving the inelasticity of pricing in hearing care, the advantages of unbundling products and services, and how smartphone amplification apps may reduce the time it takes for consumers to purchase a hearing aid.Read More
Part 1: Hearing Review Editor Karl Strom presents results of a dispenser survey, sponsored by CareCredit.Read More
- on PATIENT FACTSHEET: 6 FEATURES OF MODERN HEARING AIDS Waterproof hearing aids? You must be kidding. There is no such animal. The battery needs oxygen to function and this must come from the atmosphere. Access to the atmosphere is crucial, and therefore the battery compartme…
- on ADDING HEARING IMPLANT SERVICES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS it is a fallacy that cochlear implants can replace hearing aids ! I have 4 patients who wear cochlear implants, and NONE of them have good prognosis with these devices. The latest micro chip powered hearing aids by Phona…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? Hi Svetlana, Thank you for your question! At this time, CareCredit does not offer a hearing aid leasing program. They currently offer a healthcare credit card that allows enrolled cardholders to take advantage of payment…
- on Ask an Expert: Do You Have Any Tips for How to Retain Patients? I was just wondering, if the CareCredit will be able to match or offer some kind of hearing aid leasing program like EPIC?
- on Ask an Expert: How Can I Differentiate My Practice from Costco? Thanks so much for your kind words, Rachel! I love being your hearing care provider, and am also happy to help out the hearing care community as a contributor to this “Ask an Expert” column.